“35% of first-year university students drop out due to lack of funding” – Higher Education SA (HESA).
It is often said that an investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Receiving a good basic education is a human right, but many are unable to afford proper schooling due to the rising cost of education in South Africa.
Why choose an Iemas GradUcare educational loan?
More blog articles on education:
- Iemas Financial Services looks at the impact of low or negative economic growth and how to cope financially during these trying economic times
- Do not let a lack of funding keep you or your child from realising your dreams
- Avoid over-indebtedness and borrow wisely in 2018
- Iemas offers affordable financing solutions to assist matric graduates in building a bright future
- Invest in the youth by investing in financial education
- 8 Back-to-school tips to make the transition easy
- Top 10 tips on how to study while working
- Take the risk and invest in your future – try GradUcare!
Don’t become part of this gloomy statistic. Contact Iemas for more information regarding a GradUcare educational loan for you or your children’s 2018 education requirements.
T: 0861 043 627 | E: email@example.com | SMS: ‘GradUcare’ to 32297 (SMS costs R1)