As your caring partner, our aim is to ensure that the financial decisions you make today, will yield positive results in the future. We offer various life insurance options to ensure that you and your family can be at peace with the knowledge that you are covered should anything unexpected happen.
Are you prepared to pay for a funeral of a loved one should they die unexpectedly? The basic costs of a funeral can easily be as high as R50 000. With the Funeral plan, you will be able to provide funeral cover for your immediate family, parents and extended family.
A funeral policy is:
- Available to Iemas members who are younger than 65 years
- Cover options ranging from R10 000 to R70 000
- No restrictions or exclusions once the 6 month waiting period has expired
- You receive immediate cover from accidents from inception date
- Double accidental cover for policyholder and immediate family
- Death claim documentation processes immediately by Iemas
Life and Disability cover
Using Iemas’ Life Insurance products and services will enable you to make provision for:
- Financial care for you and/or your next of kin should you die or become disabled
- Risk cover policies to secure your property should you die or become disabled
Educational, retirement and savings plans
- Educational plans to provide for your children’s future
- Retirement annuities
- Savings plans
Estate planning and wills
A Will is a legal document in which a person stipulates how they wish for their assets to be distributed in the event of their death. Iemas will assist in drawing up a Will to protect your assets and to take care of your next of kin.
Iemas also offers the following Group Funeral Assistance Schemes:
- The Iemas Member Voluntary Group Funeral Assistance Scheme “The Funeral Care Plan“
- The Iemas Umbrella Group Funeral Assistance Scheme provides funeral cover to eligible employees of participating Iemas employer groups
Iemas group schemes are value for money, easy to join and simple to understand. These unique, discounted group scheme products are administered by Iemas on behalf of employer groups.