The holiday season is in full swing. Many people are on their way home to spend this time with their family and loved ones or enjoying their travel plans. We encourage people to drive safely, take a break whenever needed, spend money wisely, and arrive alive. At Iemas we believe that everyone should use the holiday season to rest and recharge so that they can come back rejuvenated and prepared to raise the bar in 2020.
Please note that Iemas offices will close for the holiday season on Friday, 20 December 2019 at 15:15 and will reopen on Thursday, 2 January 2020. For urgent enquiries during the closure period, members can contact the following numbers for assistance during the normal working hours (of 07:45 – 15:15 Mon – Thursday and 07:45 – 15:15 Friday as per below):
- Vehicle finance and loans enquiries: 0861 043 627
- Car and household insurance enquiries: 0860 102 383 / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Insurance contact centre will be operating within normal working hours on 23, 27, 30 and 31 December. Closed on public holidays.
- Funeral claims: 0861 043 627
- Lost or stolen purchase card: 0800 110 929